KAZANCI HOLDING/AKSA WEB SITE PRINCIPLES – LEGAL DISCLAIMER
Thank you for visiting Kazancı Holding/AKSA Web Site.
Web site is owned by Kazancı Holding/AKSA and powers of organization, use and disposition of any kind on the site belong to Kazancı Holding/AKSA. The use of web site is subject to the below mentioned terms and please read the below mentioned terms carefully before using the site. AKSA reserves the right to change the said terms without prior notice. Therefore, we request you to review the legal disclaimer section again in each visit of the web site of you (visitor shall be hereinafter referred to as USER) and to consider the changes made.
USER shall be deemed to have accepted the below mentioned points in advance by displaying the web site. If you state that you don’t accept the points included in this text, please don’t use this Web Site.
SITE USAGE :
1) All product names included in this web site serve as the commercial and registered trademarks of AKSA. Unauthorized use or abuse of these trademarks or other printed and visual materials included in the content of this web site is clearly forbidden and mentioned cases imply the breach of intellectual and industrial property rights, Turkish Commercial Code and other legislation provisions prohibiting unauthorized use. In case of the determination of this situation, the rights to take all kinds of legal actions for protecting legal rights and claiming for pecuniary / non-pecuniary damages and filing criminal complaint by AKSA are reserved.
2) No information provided on the web site you display may be changed, copied, reproduced, translated into another language, published again, downloaded to another computer, posted, forwarded, presented or distributed without getting prior authorization from AKSA and giving reference; not excepting code and software. Whole or part of the site may not be used on another web site without authorization without giving reference. Without prejudice to the legal rights of AKSA, facilities of this site may be benefited for intended personal and non-commercial uses.
3) Any responsibility of AKSA is not in question regarding the information included in the web site you display. Although nevertheless AKSA shows all necessary efforts for all information on this web site to be accurate, AKSA doesn’t have any commitment or guarantee about the accuracy or completeness, applicability or the fact that the desired result might be obtained by using the information included in this site. USER agrees that he/she might not have any claim against AKSA for the damages he/she has suffered/will suffer due to the information he/she has used for his/her special purposes obtained from this web site.
Statements included in this site don’t have any bindingness for AKSA as well as not serving as commitments legally. Any guarantee to bring explicitly or implicitly legal responsibility is not given by AKSA regarding the information included in web sites of www.aksa.com.tr and www.aksajenerator.com.tr displayed by USER. In other words, it is agreed by USER that AKSA doesn’t have any responsibility for the pecuniary or non-pecuniary damages to be suffered by both the USER and 3rd parties, as a result of the fact that USER uses the information he/she obtains from the web sites of www.aksa.com.tr and www.aksajenerator.com.tr, full responsibility is assumed by the USER.
5) Price information for the products included or presented on the web site is intended for informative purposes only and is resale price recommended by AKSA. The prices specified on the site don’t bind AKSA and its authorized dealers as well as not constituting a sales offer. Purchase of all AKSA products is subject to the articles and terms of the sales contract for that product. Prices in campaigns organized by AKSA are limited in stock. Campaigns are valid at the participating authorized dealers. AKSA reserves the right to change price information at any time and without need for any prior notice.
6) AKSA doesn’t give any guarantee about virus measures of its web site while it has taken them. It is recommended to take necessary measures on protection from viruses before downloading any information, document, application, software etc. USER doesn’t have any right to claim against AKSA for the damages he/she has suffered/will suffer for this reason. Links through www.aksa.com.tr and www.aksajenerator.com.tr to other web sites, personal pages may have been given by AKSA. However, it doesn’t mean by any means that the opinions and suggestions on web sites or personal pages whose links are given on the site are accepted also by AKSA. Likewise, AKSA doesn’t make a commitment for the fact that the USER has the right to use the information included in the web sites or personal sites whose links are given without getting prior authorization and authorization should be taken from the natural or legal person who is the owner of the relevant web site before using. Any commitment regardless of the name under which may bring responsibility to AKSA such as that relevant sites will be necessarily accessed by links, virus threat will not be faced through the sites in any way is not made. Aforementioned links have been placed by AKSA to provide convenience for the USER. AKSA doesn’t have any responsibility for pecuniary as well as non-pecuniary damages to be suffered by the USER or third parties due to the content of the sites gained access by USER in this way. All risks relating to the sites accessed via these links are assumed by the USER
7) The information included in messages, e-mails etc. which will be sent to AKSA by the USER in order to make a suggestion about the content of the site and to share opinions and suggestions on any matter might be used by AKSA to be able to provide better service to the USER. However, this situation might not be interpreted in the manner that the e-mail sent by the USER will be absolutely replied. AKSA doesn’t have any commitment or guarantee for the accuracy or completeness of the information transmitted by the USER.
8) Without prejudice to the applications concerning situations that are likely to occur due to statutory obligations and judicial decisions, AKSA shall show maximum sensitivity in ensuring the confidentiality of USER information.